Indian Navy Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 3000 Posts. Indian Navy has released a notification for the recruitment of Navy Agniveer.
In this article, I will share with you all the details like age limit, important dates, application fee, pay salary, qualifications, total vacancies, etc. Eligible candidates read all the information below and read the official notification.
Agneepath Agniveer Scheme
The Union Cabinet of India has approved an attractive scheme for Indian youth through which they can join the Indian Armed Forces. The name of this scheme is Agnipath and the candidate selected under this scheme is known as Agnibir More than 46000 posts under this project. Eligibility for this post will be 10th, 12th and ITI.
Indian Navy has declared a total of 3000 vacancies for Navy Agniveer. Indian Navy Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 last date for application is July 30, 2022. If you would like to be appointed to this position, we request that you fill out and submit your application as soon as possible.
All candidates wishing to apply for the post of Navy Agniveer are requested to submit their application as soon as possible. You cannot apply for this position after the last date of application. For more information on this topic, if you wish, you can also visit the official website.
|Indian Navy Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 Short Details|
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Navy Agniveer|
|No. of Vacancy||3000 Vacancies|
|Application Submission Date||July 30, 2022|
- Agneepath Exam Calendar Release – June 22, 2022
- Navy Agneepath Agniveer Registration Start – July 1, 2022
- Navy Agneepath Agniveer Detail Notification Release Date – July 9, 2022
- Navy Agniveer Vacancy 2022 Apply Start – July 15, 2022
- Navy Agnipath Scheme Last Date to Apply – July 30, 2022
- Examination and PFT – Mid Oct 2022
- 1st Batch Training Start – Nov 21, 2022
- No Application Fee
Indian Navy has issued a notification regarding the job in the department. Indian Navy new notice regarding recruitment of Navy Agniveer 3000 Vacancies.
Interested candidates should check the eligibility given below before applying. For more information, you can visit the official website of Indian Navy, the website link provided below.
You will find complete information about this in the table below. For more information on this, you can go to the official website and check, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
- Agniveer SSR – 12th Pass with Physics, Maths, and One of the Subject Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer
- Agniveer MR – 10th Pass
- Check the notification for more details.
Indian Navy Has published 3000 vacancies for the Various Posts, You will find complete information about this in the table below, please read it carefully: –
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Agniveer SSR||Around 2500|
|Agniveer MR (Chef/ Stewar/ Hygienist)||Around 500|
- 17.5- 23 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- 1st Year – 30000 /- PM
- 2nd Year – 33000 /- PM
- 3rd Year – 36500 /- PM
- 4th Year – 40000 /- PM
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Navy Agniveer SSR, MR Physical Fitness Test (PFT), and Measurement (PMT)
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Weight||As per Height||As per Height|
|Race||1.6 Km in 7 Mins||Update Soon|
|Bent Knee Shit Ups||–||–|
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
Applicants can find important links here to apply for Indian Navy Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022. We advise the candidates that they should read the official notification before filling out the application form for Indian Navy Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022.
|Apply Online – Click Here (Soon)|
|Official Notification – Click Here
|Official website – Click Here|
- Indian Navy Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022
- Air Force Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022
- Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022
- Coal India Recruitment 2022