Madison Marsh Wiki, Biography, Age, Net Worth, Height, Parents, Husband: Madison Marsh, an active-duty officer in the US Air Force, made history by winning the Miss America 2024 title on January 14, 2024, in Orlando, Florida. Before this, she was crowned Miss Colorado in May 2023, earning her a spot in the national finals. Alongside her role as a Second Lieutenant and a promising Top Gun pilot at the United States Air Force Academy, Marsh enjoys participating in pageants, where her focus on community service and public speaking stands out.
Marsh highlights how pageants help build character, especially in women’s fitness. Arkansas State Representative Steve Womack praised Marsh for her achievements. He expressed his happiness about her strong character and story, hoping it would inspire young women all over America.
Madison Marsh Wiki, Biography, Age, Net Worth, Height, Parents, Husband
|Date of Birth
|August 2, 2001
|Fort Smith, Arkansas, USA
|Age (as of death)
|Net Worth 2024
|5 Feet 8 inches
Madison Marsh Age, Early Life, Family, Biography, Education
Madison Marsh was born on August 2, 2001, in Fort Smith, Arkansas, to Whitney and Mike Marsh. Her life changed when she lost her mother to pancreatic cancer at the age of 17. This loss motivated her to focus on pancreatic cancer awareness and prevention. Originally, Madison wanted to be a marine biologist since middle school. However, after a night of stargazing while sailing, she fell in love with space. Her experience at space camp led her to dream about studying the Milky Way.
Madison finished high school at Southside High in 2019. Always fascinated by space and aviation, she attended space camps and took flying lessons. Following her passion, she went to the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado, earning a degree in astrophysics in 2023. After graduating, Madison became a second lieutenant in the United States Air Force. Currently, she is enrolled in the public policy program at the Harvard Kennedy School.
In November 2018, Madison Marsh started the Whitney Marsh Foundation, a non-profit, in memory of her mother, even before getting her bachelor’s degree. The foundation aims to raise awareness and funds for pancreatic cancer research and treatment. Madison has been its President for almost five years, according to her LinkedIn profile. Besides, she began her modeling journey as a freelancer but later signed with Wilhelmina Denver. Our findings show she’s been taking part in beauty contests for at least two years.
After trying in state-level pageants without success, Madison’s modeling career took a turn when she became Miss Colorado in 2023. This win led her to compete in Miss America 2024, where she faced tough competition but emerged victorious. Notably, she became the first person from the US Armed Forces to achieve this feat. After winning, she received the Miss America crown from former winner Grace Stanke, along with a $50,000 scholarship.
Madison Marsh Net Worth
Madison Marsh created history as the first active-duty US Air Force officer to be crowned Miss America 2024. Her estimated net worth is $700,000.
Madison Marsh Boyfriend, Husband
Madison is dating Walker Morris, another Air Force officer she met at the academy. They’ve been together for over two years, supporting each other’s goals and enjoying time together whenever possible.
Height and Weight
Madison is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs about 61 kilograms.
Some Facts About Madison Marsh
- First Active-Duty Officer to Win Miss America: Madison Marsh made history as the first active-duty US Air Force officer to win Miss America in 2024.
- Military Background: She is a Second Lieutenant in the US Air Force and an aspiring Top Gun pilot at the United States Air Force Academy.
- Founder of a Non-Profit: She founded the Whitney Marsh Foundation in honor of her mother, focusing on pancreatic cancer awareness and research.
- Modeling Career: Madison began as a freelance model before signing with Wilhelmina Denver. Her modeling achievements include winning the Miss Colorado title in 2023.
- Pageant Participation: She has been participating in beauty contests for at least two years, demonstrating her versatility and commitment.
- Personal Loss and Advocacy: Madison lost her mother to pancreatic cancer at 17, which deeply influenced her advocacy work in cancer awareness.
- Interest in Space and Aviation: Originally aspiring to be a marine biologist, a night of stargazing shifted her interest to space and aviation, leading her to space camps and flying lessons.
Social Media Profile
Madison Marsh’s life reflects a blend of service, intelligence, and compassion, making her a remarkable figure in both the military and pageant realms.