OPSC HMO Recruitment 2023: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the Homoeopathic Medical Officer 105 post vacancies. In this article, I will share with you all the details like age limit, important dates, pay salary, qualifications, total vacancies, etc.
OPSC HMO Recruitment Overview
||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
||Govt Jobs In Odisha
||Homoeopathic Medical Officer
OPSC HMO Recruitment 2023
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has declared a total of 105 Vacancies for Homoeopathic Medical Officer posts. If you would like to be appointed to this position, we request that you fill out and submit your application as soon as possible. Scroll down to know more about qualifications, age limit, the selection process, and more.
- Online Apply Start Date – May 16, 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – June 16, 2023
- 21 to 38 years(as on 01 January 2023).
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer – Candidates must have possessed the Degree of Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S) or equivalent Degree from a recognized University or institution recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy and must have registered themselves under the Odisha Board of Homoeopathic Medicines.
- Please check the official notification for qualification details.
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer – Level 10 – Rs.44900/- + Other Allowances.
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer
- Written Test.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.