SSC CGL Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification for the Combined Graduate level Examination. In this article, I will share with you all the details like age limit, important dates, pay salary, qualifications, total vacancies, etc. Eligible candidates read all the information below and read the official notification. You will find more other job news on our website, so join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022, Apply Online 20000 Vacancies @ssc.nic.in
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant / Assistant Section Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer and more|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||Oct 8, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff Selection Commission has declared a total of 20000 Assistant Audit Officers, Assistant Accounts Officers, Assistant Section Officers, Assistant / Assistant Section Officers, Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officers, and more. the last date for application is Oct 8, 2022. If you would like to be appointed to this position, we request that you fill out and submit your application as soon as possible.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee: Rs.100
- There will be no fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex servicemen
Post Details, Vacancy, Eligibility & Qualification
- Assistant Enforcement Officer – Age limit up to 30 years.
- Junior Statistical Officer – Age limit up to 32 years.
- Auditor/Account/PA/SA/Tax Assistant/Sub Inspector/UDC/Senior Administrative assistant/ Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks – 18 years to 27 years
- Other Post – candidates age limit not exceeding 20 years to 30 years.
- Age Relaxation as per Rules
- Essential Educational Qualification- Aspirants should have a charted accountant or cost and management accountant or company secretary or master in commerce/master’s in business studies and more.
- Desirable Qualification- Aspirants should have a charted accountant or cost and management accountant or company secretary or master in commerce/master’s in business studies and more.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant / Assistant Section Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer and more||20000|
- Assistant Audit Officer = Pay Level-8 (Rs. 47600 to 151100)
- Assistant Section Officer /Assistant / Assistant Section Officer /Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector /Assistant Enforcement Officer/Sub Inspector = Pay Level-7 (Rs. 44900 to 142400)
- Assistant/Divisional Accountant/Sub Inspector/Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer /Junior Statistical Officer = Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35400 to 112400)
- Auditor/Accountant/Accountant/ Junior Accountant = Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29200 to 92300)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant /Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks/Senior Administrative Assistant/Tax Assistant/Sub-Inspector /Upper Division Clerks = Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25500 to 81100)
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Computer based examinations is going to be conducted in two tiers. Tier I & Tier II.
- Document Verification
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
|SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Registration Link||CLICK HERE|
|SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR TELEGRAM FOR FREE JOB ALERT||JOIN NOW|