SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a recruitment notification for the Various Posts including the DEO, LDC 1600 post vacancies. In this article, I will share with you all the details like age limit, important dates, pay salary, qualifications, total vacancies, etc.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Overview
||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
||Govt Jobs In India
||Various Posts including the DEO, LDC
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared a total of 1600 Vacancies for Various Posts including the DEO, LDC posts. If you would like to be appointed to this position, we request that you fill out and submit your application as soon as possible. Scroll down to know more about qualifications, age limit, the selection process, and more.
- Online Apply Start Date – May 09, 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – June 08, 2023
- 18-27 Years (as on August 01, 2023).
- LDC/ JSA – 12th Pass.
- DEO – 12th Pass with Math and Science.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Tier-1 Written Exam.
- Tier-2 Written Exam.
- Tier-3 Skill Test/ Typing Test.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.