UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for Senior Agricultural Engineer, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Hydrogeologist, Junior Time Scale, Assistant Geologist, and Assistant Geophysicist. In this article, I will share with you all the details like age limit, important dates, pay salary, qualifications, total vacancies, etc. Eligible candidates read all the information below and read the official notification. You will find more other job news on our website, so join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.
UPSC Recruitment 2022, Apply Online 160 Vacancies @upsc.gov.in
|Recruitment Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Senior Agricultural Engineer, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Hydrogeologist, Junior Time Scale, Assistant Geologist, Assistant Geophysicist,|
|Closing date of online application||01.12.2022|
UPSC Recruitment 2022
Union Public Service Commission has declared a total of 160 Senior Agricultural Engineers, Agricultural Engineers, Assistant Directors, Assistant Chemists, Assistant Hydrogeologists, Junior Time Scale, Assistant Geologists, and Assistant Geophysicists, the last date for application is 01/12/2022. If you would like to be appointed to this position, we request that you fill out and submit your application as soon as possible.
- Date of UPSC Recruitment Notification-Nov 11, 2022
- Last Date to Apply- Dec 01, 2022
Post Details, Vacancy, Eligibility & Qualification
- Senior Agricultural Engineer- 40 years
- Agricultural Engineer- 33 years
- Assistant Director- 30 years
- Assistant Chemist- 30 years
- Assistant Hydrogeologist- 30 years
- Junior Time Scale- 35 years
- Assistant Geologist- 30 years
- Assistant Geophysicist- 30 years
- Lecturer- 35 years
- The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
- Aspirants should have to pay an application fee – Rs. 25
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates- No fee
- Application fees should be paid through SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
- Candidates must have completed a Degree in Agricultural Engineering/Mechanical Engineering and/Diploma In social work/Labour welfare /Labour Law from a recognized university/institute.
- For more educational details, Visit the notification.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Senior Agricultural Engineer||07|
|Junior Time Scale||29|
- Interview/Recruitment test
- For more details, visit the official notification.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official notification.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay fees.
- Print the Application Form.
|UPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online (from 21.11.2022)||CLICK HERE|
|UPSC Recruitment 2022 Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR TELEGRAM FOR FREE JOB ALERT||JOIN NOW|